Two wins and two commendations (wee Nods) for brand and digital design made for a fun Zoom party … Well done TeamSLR and our clients Spentwell, Sanderson, Life Changes Trust, and The Hebridean Whale & Dolphin Trust.
Tag / shortlist
The Nods award ceremony is right around the corner and we’re pretty chuffed to say that StudioLR and our clients have been shortlisted for six awards.
This is the second year of The Nods. They were set up with the support of the creative community, for the benefit of the creative community in Scotland – aiming to recognise and celebrate great work, organisations and people. At last year’s inaugural ceremony we scooped the grand prix, The Big Nod, for our work with Terex Trucks. (Does that make us the Noddy Holder? Sorry.)
This year we’re up for:
- Best Brand Experience (Your New Rigid Hauler Global Launch – Volvo CE)
- Best Out of Home (The D-Day Story – Portsmouth City Council)
- Best Client (Jacqueline Reid – Volvo CE)
- Best Print Design (Gathering by Alec Finlay – Hauser & Wirth)
- Best Creative (Mark Wheeler & Dave King – StudioLR)
- SME Creative Agency of the Year (StudioLR)
Looking forward to the big bash at Brewhemia on Thursday.
We’ve got our fingers crossed…