If you love creative agency life, you’re ambitious, great with people (especially clients!) and have an interest in food & drink and retail we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll bring:
· A minimum of 3 years of solid agency experience
· An understanding of the impact and value of creative
· An understanding of different marketing channels
· A proven track record of managing multiple projects
· Experience engaging with clients to scope, plan and deliver work
· Experience of managing budgets and maintaining accurate documentation: project specifications, schedules, status reports
What can you expect from us?
We were awarded the Marketing Society’s Agency Employer Brand of the Year 2020 for the way we look after our people…
You’ll be treated right – in a supportive environment where you can shine and grow. We take professional development seriously and you’ll get a load of opportunities to learn and be inspired with training courses from the UK’s brightest and best.
Then there’s the perks great and small – from pension contributions to IFA advice, weekly yoga to monthly mindfulness, Vitality Healthcare, volunteering opportunities and your birthday off.
Please tell us why you’d like to join our team and what you can bring to the party. Your CV and your expected salary to Mail@StudioLR.com. We’re looking for someone as soon as possible so please get in touch straight away.